Thursday, March 25, 2010

DIY Maternity Wear

Alright, before you start wondering what the heck I mean by DIY Maternity Wear Malaysia, have you ever wondered what it would be like to make your own maternity clothes?

I know, it sounds silly, but sometimes if you are on a tight budget you might consider making it yourself especially if you are a talented tailor. Or maybe you could modify certain clothes to be your maternity clothes. It should not be something complicated, but just something simple and elegant.

The problem is that Maternity Wear in Malaysia is sometimes hard to come by and there are very few shops that sell these types of clothes at a reasonable price. The worst thing is that you use it only for a couple of months, and bye bye maternity clothes.

It is very different in the US or Canada whereby you have shops such as Wallmart. I guess in Malaysia, Jusco or maybe even Isetan do sell maternity wear, however some these clothes are just expensive or the design might turn you off.maternity wear malaysia

So one alternative is to make a maternity wear yourself. I think there are a lot of instructions online that can actually teach you how to it. I myself is a terrible tailor so I am not even going to try. However I know that some mommies out there that have the time and patient to give it a try.

Honestly, I am a working mom, and time is so precious. Sometimes I just want to sit back and relax and guess what. Shop for stylish maternity wear in Malaysia. yeah yeah i know... you caught me....i just love shopping online. Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment